Handmade Crafts, Zines and More
The AMC features an exhibition area showcasing an exciting collection of book and zine distributors, non-profit and activist organizations, technology presentations, and art, films, music, and sellers of cool products and crafts.
The exhibition area will be in the ballroom of the Wayne State Student Center. The ballroom has capacity to host about 60 tables and has wireless Internet access. We expect the exhibition area to receive substantial foot traffic as the AMC registration area will be located in the lounge area outside the ballroom, and many AMC sessions will be taking place throughout the Student Center building.
Tables sell out every year, so reserve your spot!
How to Purchase a Table
- Visit the AMC Eventbrite page.
- Click on the “tickets” button on the top right of the page.
- Select “Exhibition Table” at the bottom of the list and choose your quantity.
- Click "Checkout."
- Thurs (6/15): set up between 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri (6/16): 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sat (6/17): 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sun (6/18): 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Each full table is 6 feet long and the price per table is $100 for the three days of the AMC. Some exhibitors opt to purchase more than one table so as to have more space. Table staff who plan to attend AMC sessions must also register for the AMC. Have questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exhibition area will be locked overnight. However, if you have any high-value items, you should not leave them on your table overnight. Although we have never had such an incident, we must state that the AMC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.