Creating a more just, creative, and collaborative world is a big job. Allied Media Projects wants to make the work a bit easier.
Through our Sponsored Project program, we offer a range of shared services to social change-oriented art, media, and technology projects.
We provide fiscal sponsorship and financial management. We consult on project planning, management, and evaluation. We support your fundraising and communications strategy. When you become an AMP Sponsored Project, we will make a customized plan to support the needs of your project.
Some of the services that we offer:
- ability to receive grants or tax-deductible donations through AMP
- invoicing and payment processing
- financial planning and bookkeeping
- grant writing & fundraising strategy
- project planning and management
- payroll & employee benefits
- vendor relationships & paying bills/invoices
- communications support
- sales of your fundraising merchandise through the AMP Store
- access to office work space
Browse our growing network of Sponsored Projects.
In order to become an AMP sponsored project, you must align with our mission: "to cultivate media strategies for a more just and creative world." You must have a plan to raise $10,000 or more annually to support your project, and you must be able to demonstrate that you are prepared to successfully execute the proposed project. If you are ready to join us, fill out the form below.