Back to Liberation Medicine School
Donate to Liberation Medicine School
Thank you for your interest in supporting Liberation Medicine School.
Liberation Medicine School is a revolutionary undertaking. Like other Black Trans change-makers, we remain woefully under-resourced in our endeavors. We appreciate your financial support as we remain steadfast in our commitment to our mission of Afro-Trans liberation. Money we receive will go towards:
1. Funding The Labour, Creativity, Medicine Work, and Scholarship of Black Trans Healers, Medicine Makers, and Indigenous Practitioners
2. Creating Liberation Medicine Circles – Through Healing Spaces & Knowledge-Exchange Circles – For, With, and By Black Trans People
3. Acquiring Land Upon Which To Root Our Medicine Work and To Safely House Our Black Trans Community
4. Building a Liberation Medicine Curriculum That Breaths Power Into The Healer In Each Black Trans Person
5. Resourcing Our Black Trans Safety Fund
6. Documenting, Archiving, Healing, and Uplifting The Untold Medical Narratives of Black Trans People
7. Envisioning with Black Trans Communities – Especially Those Most Marginalized By the Medical System – As We Continue To Form, Ground, and Expand Towards Our Mission & Vision
All donations to Liberation Medicine School are processed through Allied Media Projects, a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
You can also contribute by sending a check made out to and mail it to the following address:
Allied Media Projects
4126 Third St.
Detroit, MI 48201
Please write “Liberation Medicine School” in the memo line.